Sunday, April 6, 2008

How genuine ...

I have recently come to know about Sri Sri Ravi Shankar and the Art of Living foundation during my Feb 2008 visit to India. I have attended the Basic and Advanced courses. After my return to the USA, I started reading many reviews/articles about AoL and majority of them are favorable to AoL. One of the articles that caught my attention is "How genuine is Sri Sri Ravi Shankar?".

Click here to see the original article

The article was at least prepared with less emotional feelings, when compared with others. So, I took time to respond to the article.

Click here to see my response to Mr. Jonas

Once you read both the above and still interested to read further, following is the response that I got from Mr. Jones.

Click here to see Mr. Jonas' response to my comments


Now I am due to respond back to Mr. Jonas. Hummm, it may take a while though.


Thank you,

Vasu

1 comment:

  1. Jai Gurudev
    great work vasuji
    I am an AOL Part I Teacher frm Kerala. Really ur doing a great job. We have to defend the criticism guruji is facing from all sides.

    In Kerala the AOL is facing big opposition from the christian community and the communists. But despite this we r doing a good job here. Again keep up ur good work
    regards
    Sunil

    ReplyDelete